[MOL] adenocarcinoma [00039] Medicine On Line

[MOL] adenocarcinoma

Hello-My 44 yr. old sister was diagnosed in May 2000 with non-small cell
adenocarcinoma, Stage 111B. She has had 7 weeks of radiation(M-F) and
weekly chemo for 6 weeks with 2 followup chemos 3 weeks apart.
She is in incredible pain and has just been put on liquid morphine,
fentenol patches and dexamethasone. The pain is in her left shoulder and
travels down her arm to her fingertips similar to spasms.  We don't know
what to do to help her and would appreciate any suggestions.
Valerie