Re: [MOL] Edema [00036] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Edema

Thanks to all of you for your replies!  She's home now, still with swollen
feet, but not as bad as they've been.
Beav - the attitude you experienced from the doctors is exactly what we've
gone thru!!  The doctors have been quick to state that the swelling MUST be
from congestive heart failure, even though her tests revealed she might have
a very slight amount of it.  I don't think they understand that the swelling
and the lung infections are inter-related.  Regardless, anytime we see the
swelling increase, we're going to ask for antibiotics!
Had an appointment at the pain clinic today for the first time, and they are
going to try a nerve root block on Friday.  Crossing fingers and toes and
hoping it works!