Re: [MOL] Question for ALL MOLERS [00033] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question for ALL MOLERS

Chris -- I can only answer for myself but I'd feel neglected if I saw my
onc only once a month.  I see him at least once a week under any
circumstances.  If I'm on a regular cycle of chemo as I am now, he
checks me at the beginning of the cycle and then every three or four
days to see how thing are going, particularly if anything new arises or
if there are any new side effects.

On the other hand, he's one of the oncologists on the staff of the
Cancer Center where I go while your guy probably works out of a private
office so it's hard to judge.  I think the important thing is whether
you feel you are getting enough attention.

Claire