[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] New!!! Todays Joke... [00029] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] New!!! Todays Joke...

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/16/_/779612/_/973117724/

Hi there all, Well have made a BIG Change, we have signed a new
contract with our affilates so now instead of donating 10 cents, we
have doubled it to 20 cents per click... Also make sure you check out
a new cool Funny Pic site.. the URL is at the bottom of this Email...

Today's Jokes

http://click4acure.net/jokespg4.htm Rated PG
http://click4acure.net/jokesr4.htm Rated R
http://click4acure.net/quickie4.htm Rated PG

New Cartoon of the Day
http://click4acure.net/cartoon.htm

Friends Birthday comming up??? why not send them an E-Card
http://click4acure.net/pickup.htm

For Some Really Funny Pics and Cartoons, click the link Below..
http://toofunny.4t.com