Re: [MOL] Question for ALL MOLERS/reply [01385] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question for ALL MOLERS/reply

Chris-
I can only share my dads experience with you.  Regarding chemo - the doctor
writes the order and the nurses administer it via iv.  He currently goes to
the hospital on Mondays and Thursdays for blood work, etc.  Each of these
visits DOES include a consultation with the doctor.

One thought - is he being seen by the physicians assistant? If that is the
case they are usually side by side with communication regarding treatment.
My dads P.A. is so wonderful, we feel very confidant in her words and
explanations of things.  She is constantly speaking with Dr. Erba and if we
feel the need for a discussion with him , he stops in to see us.  I'm not
sure this helps you much....

  I hope you get to the bottom of this and your questions get answered.
Sometimes the biggest frustration is not knowing...

My best regards.

tonia