[MOL] Peggy Hall [01383] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Peggy Hall

Please do get a second opinion.  My husband had exactly the same initial diagnosis and was told part of his jaw would have to be removed.  This scared us into researching options and we found a friend who suggested Columbia-Presbyterian hospital in New York City.  (This was before the days of computers.)  The oncologist there told him that that was one option.  The other was to remove the tumor with radiation which worked just fine and did not involve any disfiguration.  Claire