[MOL] Question for ALL MOLERS [01379] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Question for ALL MOLERS

I just learned from my stepmother - after all this time - that my father only
sees his oncologist ONCE A MONTH!  The rest of the time he administered to
only by her staff, nurses and technicians, I suppose.  He doesn't even see
her on chemo days; I had the impression she was seeing him once a week.  That
certainly explains how he walked around in pain for a MONTH before he got any
treatment!  Is that the norm?
-chris