[MOL] Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:38:23 -0400 [01377] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:38:23 -0400

Hi ;
I just had the same diagnosis ,microscopic primary at the base which had not
ulcerated .I had 2 lymph nodes affected as shown up in Katscan and MRI.They
cut out one lymph size of robins egg for the biopsy.They are recommending
Radiation for 7 weeks (how long for your mother?)along with a mild chemo
(Ithink cisplatin)Did they take any teeth out before radiation?
I should start in 10 days.
Peter
fragaria@eagle.ca