Re: [MOL] Beav [01375] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav

It could possibly be just the other way around.  We would suspect tobacco
companies to hold stock in drug mgfr. companies; but would we think as fast
that the drug mfgr. companies own tobacco stock?  Lets talk about crusades.
How many people got up in arms and picketed officials, car mfgr.; etc. for
the emission pollution they spread through out our country? How many people
really know the quality of their local drinking water and that is sold to
us.  Our water always has to carry a high chlorine level as we are below the
Savannah Necular Plant.  Oh Can't forget, that plant just got a huge funding
approval from the FDA to carry even more necular waste.  How many business
put out pollution and how much pollution into our local air, ground and
water?  You can get that information off the internet.  Sound crazy?  Here,
our under 106,000 population for entire county has 7 sites with  5 sites on
the FDA list. Has had the same 5 sites for the past 10 year's and they put
out more that 16,000 pounds of pollution. I once thought perhaps it would be
nice to move to a state that has no neucular sites and non of it's
surrounding states had any.  Sorry folks, there is no animal!  Luv, u,
lillian

more....