Re: [MOL] chilling cancer article/YEP ! [01370] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] chilling cancer article/YEP !

Wow, that is a mouthful!!  Doesn't it say somewhere in the
Bible that money is the root of all evil?  I think somehow
they must think they are being smart but they don't see how
close their boat is getting to the waterfalls....Beav