Re: [MOL] Beav! [01368] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav!

That's good news Lillian that you feel you are on the mend!!  What's with theses
drs. that they don't get there call backs finished. You would think they are
busy or something! Atleast his nurse could of called. That is no excuse if they
are busy. I have to call today too because we are still waiting for results of
psa test and what next to find out why the red blood cells are in my husbands
urine. It's been like 2 weeks we've been going after this and trying differant
tests. I really hope and pray your news will be good. You have been through
enough already!  I try to go out to my horse for my time to relax. I love horses
and if I can just go out and brush him or whatever it releases a huge amount of
stress fior me. We don't have much money right now to do other things I would
like to do so just have to put everything on hold right now.....Love u,    Beav