Re: [MOL] Parotid Gland [01363] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Parotid Gland

I agree with you, if we had it to do over again we would not have had my
husbands surgery so quickly, we would have had a lumpectomy and considered the
options and went from there.  As it was we were lead by a surgeon that didn't
know the first thing about the type of cancer he had and it caused him to have
two surgery's after that in the next two years that could all have been done at
the same time.  Talk to your friend!

Peggy