Re: [MOL] Lillian - cookies????/Chris [01359] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian - cookies????/Chris

!, Go to C-drive.

2.  Go to Windows Program File.

3.  Open Cookies Folders and delete.  (There will be one you are not able to
delete, think it is called index.

At the same time why not clean out your History Folder and your Temp.
Internet Download program cookies?

Then lets not forget to delete the sent and delete files on your e-mail????
Good luck, your friend, lillian

more....