[MOL] from nanc/Update on Chuck and Lillian [01358] Medicine On Line

[MOL] from nanc/Update on Chuck and Lillian

Hi Dear Lil,
So sorry you are having more trouble.  I want to let you know that I did get the letter you sent to me.  Keep me posted on what is going on there.
It sounds like you are doing the right thing be kicking back some, I know what that is like, you are alot like me.  Like the battery that takes a licking and just keeps on ticking.
Read the letter I sent to Vicci, I have to get back to getting ready for Mother to come home today.
I send you my Love and prayers,
take it easy.
Your Friend,
Nanc ():-)
Some day I will get to spend more time with Mol again.
I do look forward to that day.
Tell Chuck we said Hi and wish him the best.