[MOL] From Nanc/Our beautiful son has gone to heaven [01357] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Nanc/Our beautiful son has gone to heaven

Hi Dear Friend Vicci,
I am saddened to hear of your loss.  We all know that Richie will no longer be in pain, I'm sure that helps the pain that you and yours are all feeling now.
I haven't even turned on my PC for a few days, sorry I am late in writing to you.
Mother is coming back from the nursing home today for about a week, then I will put her back in one closer to us.
I'll be able to stop in every day with my work van that way, right now she is 15 miles one way and with the price of gas I have only been able to see her once a week.
She does like it there now, so that makes it much easier on me putting her there.
Don's short term memory is going every day, more and more.
He also has a lot of fight in him.
I have to get somemore stuff done for Mother to come home.
You take care and know that I am sending my love and prayers your way.
Your friend,
Nanc ():-)