Re: [MOL] Tonia/lillian2 [01354] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tonia/lillian2

Lillian:

the more I hear of your life the more amazed I am. You have been through a
great deal and yet your attitude and goodness shine through in black and
white.  How lucky are those who experience  this in their daily lives with
you.

May today be filled with much sunshine for you.  ;]

Tonia