[MOL] Lillian - cookies???? [01353] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian - cookies????

Some time back you wrote a tip to delete cookies...I NEED it and don't have
it any longer.  Must have THOUSANDS of them on both computers and when I
select and delete them (in the Win Explorer), nothing happens - no response!
And they aren't IMPORTANT cookies, just pictures, ads, and various websites I
may have looked at one time.

HELP!   -chris