Re: [MOL] Re: Tonia;) [01352] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Tonia;)

Good morning!
Things are so-so around here I am trying hard to keep what little sanity I
have left.  I did manage to get my laundry done! :)  I am sorry your dad is
having a tough time!  Trying to drink so much water is a pain in the leg! I
know exactly what you mean about the spirit thing.  that is what I encounter
when ever I mention a 2nd opinion on treatment.  With all that has been
going on with me and my being gone, he has had a reprieve of sorts from me.
Now I need to sit down and have a talk with him and my mother doesn't want
me to tell him that the remission for AML is usually not long.  She thinks
that he will give up.  Right now all he wants to do is bury his head in the
sand and think he is cured.  WHAT TO DO!!!????
You had mentioned that your dad's biopsy showed 95% of his cells being your
brothers and 5% being his own; did you ever get an answer from the Dr. on
that?   I hope so much for you that things will go well for your dad and
that maybe his "get up and go" is just taking a breather and has not "got up
and gone!"  But the Normalcy thing is very important, that is the one thing
that my Dad just hates.  So we don't baby him (too much) :)   There were
times when I just wanted nothing more than to take his place.  But so far
now, so good.  They took my Daughter, Cheyenne, whom is turning 4 in Dec.,
to the beach on Sunday.  I laughed at her, when she got home she told me
that she wanted to go back home with Grandma and Papa Al and go to the POOL
again!!  MY what a BIG pool that one is!!@!
Well, I better go, kids waiting to be fed.  Hang in there and have faith
that things will work out the way that they are meant to be.
Thoughts and Prayers with you!!
Pauli
PS. I wanted to meantion that wonderful TACTLESSNESS of your dr.  Hope he
boosts moral everywhere he goes!  :(  (will pray for him too!!!)