---- End included message ----
Title: OCR Document
- To: "Semers, Kevin & Julie" <email@example.com>, "Mihm, Tom" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Kays,Charlotte" <CPKays@webtv.net>, "DeSantiago, Humberto" <HDSAINT@yahoo.com>, "BRENDACEDENO" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Lincoln and Kennedy
- From: "Kenneth Hill" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 17:54:18 -0500
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
Try to explain this one
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John R Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
The names Lincoln & Kennedy each contain seven letters. Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln.
Southerners assassinated both.
Southerners named Johnson succeeded both.
Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Lincoln was shot at the theater named "Ford"
Kennedy was shot in a car called "Lincoln".
Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.
Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
And here's the kicker.
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.