From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of ccr417@aol.com
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 1:09 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Recommended by: Chris R.

One of your friends sent this email through our website.
Friend's name: Chris R.
Friend's IP address: 64.12.105.151
Date and Time: 10/30/00 1:09:23 PM EST
See the bottom of this message to report abuse.

Hi,

Chris R. would like you to see this Web page:

http://www.wrensworld.com/griefcd.htm

Good things are for sharing...

Chris R. also included this note:

To my friends who are grieving, esp. Vicki and Beav. With my thoughts and
prayers, Chris

Win a Billion Dollars!
Win a Billion Dollars!
Win a Billion Dollars!
Win a Billion Dollars!

go to:
http://mailbits.net/grab/taf.asp

____
***IMPORTANT NOTE***

This is a free service provided by MailBits.com.
Compared to regular email, this is a better way to
recommend a website to your friends. That's because
information about the sender of the message is included
to prevent and catch abuse of the system.

To report abuse of this service: abuse-taf@mailbits.com