RE: [MOL] Our beautiful son has gone to heaven [01343] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Our beautiful son has gone to heaven

Hi Beav,  I remember when you came to us.  I haven't written a lot for a
long time as caring for my son and working left me little time.  Erica,
Rich's wife, did most of the care giving but I think I was emotionally
exhausted.  We are all walking around saying, "what do we do now?"  We have
some time on our hands.  Erica called this morning and said, "I don't have
anything to tell you.  He didn't fall out of bed last night, he wasn't
cooking at 3:00 a.m., he didn't try to set the porch on fire (or his robe),
and we laughed.  Richie was "THE character" of all times.  He did it all his
way.  He didn't let anyone tell him he "couldn't" do something.  We are all
having dinner at our house tonight and we are walking around saying, "we
don't have to hurry to get Rich home, or watch out for him trying to walk
home by himself"  It is just so weird.  But peaceful.  We are really
peaceful.
We are not aggravated and crying all day, just little bits of every day.  So
thanks again for the poems.  And welcome to our group.  Talk to you
soon........Love Vicci