Re: [MOL] REPLY ON EDEMA ! [01342] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] REPLY ON EDEMA !

Oh Susan, my heart goes out to you.  I took care of my mother after a stroke,
and I know how hard it can be.

I bought portable crib rails for my Mom's bed because she would turn and fall
out of bed.  I also bought a door alarm at Radio Shack just in case she
wandered out of her room while I was asleep.

Susan do you think hospice care is in order yet?  I have heard they can be
such a blessing and a help.

If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Carol O.