Re: [MOL] Tonia/lillian/Tonia [01333] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tonia/lillian/Tonia

Tonia, I once was in that long black tunnel.  I was in a myxedema coma with
almost total body shut down.  Now, I thought when one was crossing over into
their new world, that they saw a beautiful light? Not me, the expierence was
so real, that when I came back into this world I looked at my knuckles and
asked why they were not bleeding?  I pondered this situation, thinking bad
things of myself.  What had I done so wrong not to see the beautiful light?
For monthis I worried (not that I lost weight!!) and then the other night I
saw something on television about the people who don't see the light are not
meant to die and return to earth .  One would think they would see postive
changes in themselves after an expierece such as this; but gosh darn I am
still a little devil.  Tell your Dad I nicked named him Moses, it may boost
him a bit.  love you, lillian

more....