Re: [MOL] Our beautiful son has gone to heaven [01331] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Our beautiful son has gone to heaven

Hi Vicci;
    I never had the chance to meet you and learn about your son. I am fairly new
to this forum. Words are hard to come by when one looses a loved one. Your whole
life lives around your loved ones and when they are gone it seems a part of you
leaves with them. It is very comforting to know that he is in a better place and
that he would want you to be happy for him.  May God Bless You and Your Family
through this time.......Beav