Re: [MOL] mylotarg antibody treatment/reply [01330] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] mylotarg antibody treatment/reply

Hi
Please contact the University of Michigan Cancer Institute 1-734-647-8791
Ann Arbor Michigan and speak with Dr. Harry Erba or one of his team.
Jackie Weick is his clinical care coordinator.
He is the best in our opinion.  My father has AML and Dr. Erba has been
wonderful.  Mylotarg is currently under clinical trial there.  Just started
in October(I believe).  If this is too far I am sure they can direct you to a
closer facility.

Good Luck

Tonia Haag