Re: [MOL] Update on Chuck and Lillian [01326] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on Chuck and Lillian

I'll be praying for you Lillian that this will all come out
okay. You might have to jump another hurdle or two. Our home
health nurse had a really bad asthma attack but she has
asthma and said she felt it was from getting to stressed and
working to hard.  I'm sending you some cyber TLC and (((((
hugs for u Lillian))))). Love u,   Beav