[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke [01324] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Today's Joke

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/16/_/779612/_/972949847/

Thank-you for Supporting Click 4 a Cure, everytime you read
the Joke of the day our sponsors will donate 10 cents to help people
with Cancer. Below are the links for Today's Jokes, and there
really Funny...

http://click4acure.net/jokespg2.htm Rated PG

http://click4acure.net/jokesr2.htm Rated R

http://click4acure.net/quickie2.htm Rated R
New Cartoon of the Day
http://click4acure.net/cartoon.htm

Click 4 a cure is proud to announce that we are Giving away
free E-mail addresses get yours Today and help people with
cancer.
http://click4acure.net/mail.htm

Friends Birthday comming up??? why not send them an E-Card
http://click4acure.net/pickup.htm