Re: [MOL] Tonia/lillian [01315] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tonia/lillian

Lillian'

You are too funny girlfriend.  And I appreciate your support on this
difficult decision.

YOU are our Leader, our Moses.  You have shown me the way and helped clear
the path so that I knew what I was doing was right.  Trying to be the driving
force is so difficult when the road you are going down is filled with
darkness.  Thank you for always shining some light down that tunnel.

fondly-

tonia