Re: [MOL] Edema/Chris [01311] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Edema/Chris

In a message dated 10/30/2000 5:30:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

> You have that one right pal.  Been enjoying your messages even though I have
>  been on the quiet side.  Each day my health and strength are improving.  It
>  has been a slow process for me; but one thing I was never very good at is
>  patience.  Hmmm, perhaps I need to check my other virtues to see where they
>  lack.  Love you, lillian

Glad to hear each day is bringing improvement, Lillian.  As for patience, how
well I know.  I have about .00000002% of it and my father has 1/2 of that!
But then impatience with illness sometimes (though not always) is a good
thing spurring us to a more rapid recovery, don't you think?  -chris