Re: [MOL] Tonia [01310] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tonia

I was saddened to read our leader, our Moses, is failing and loosing the
will of fight.  Gosh, I sure know how he feels.  When I first came home my
husband watched every move.  Took everything I did away.  (Of course I was
not up to any of it; but its the feeling one gets}  One day I had to sit
down and talk to him.  Told him I understood that many times I did not make
sense when I talked; but knew inside my head what I was trying to say.  That
I could only do one little chore and then take a nap; but not to clip my
wings.  That I had to be able to fly.  Even if it meant I would fall and get
hurt (which I did a few times).  I believe you are on the right path in your
thinking and wishing you luck.  Your friend, lillian

more....