Re: [MOL] ...Beav [01307] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ...Beav

Listen kiddo, many of us have not just been cancer patients; but caregivers
also.  We know both sides of the fence.
So dear heart, you are not in this alone; as you may feel many times over.
We are always here to listen to you and help in anyway that we can.  I am a
two time caregiver, Nancy is a two time caregiver and the list goes on.
This is one place you can say exactly how you feel and we are not going to
judge you.  I do know your one heck of a caregiver; but I am not so sure you
are taking care of yourself.  Is my hunch right?  What do you do for you
friend?  Love, lillian

more....