[MOL] Poem [01302] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Poem

 <A HREF="http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~moonlite/hotair/donot.htm">Do Not
Stand At My Grave And Weep</A>

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
This is a poem that I have often heard but is unfortunately not credited to
anyone. I think it says a great deal and certainly mirrors my own opinions of
death and the beyond.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~moonlite/hotair/donot.htm