RE: [MOL] Our beautiful son has gone to heaven [01297] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Our beautiful son has gone to heaven

Dear Mam,
What a very sweet song I'm reading as the tears flow down my face. I'm
keeping copies of all of your messages and I do, so much, like the songs and
poems.  We were looking for one yesterday starting out, "Don't weep for me",
but couldn't find it.  If anyone has this one or others I would be thankful
for a copy.
 Rich and I did spend a lot of time in the hours before his passing.  He
patted my back for a very long time and I would rub his lightly and scratch
lightly as he loved this always.  His kids like it too.  They will climb up
in my lap and say, "scratch my back or rub my belly Nana".  So when I do
this for them I will be thinking of Rich also.  Thank you for your thoughts
and prayers.  We had a Celebration of Life yesterday and what a huge
supportful group of family and friends Rich and we have.  The food was
unending and delicious.  I told my husband, John, that I must have been
hugged a thousand times.  I'm  just surrounded by the BEST, online and off.
Take care Mam and I'll be thinking of you also.
Love   Vicci