Re: [MOL] From Chris - Trick or Treat [01296] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] From Chris - Trick or Treat

Should of got it on video Chris and entered it in Americas funniest
videos.....Alot of people would have been entertained...You have a very funny
dog...Atleast to us he's funny, he is simply reacting to what he thinks is not
right!!  Love u,  Beav