Re: [MOL] Edema [01289] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Edema

My father has lung cancer and at one point during the summer months I noted
that his feet were swollen.  It was some time later the Dr revealed a "lung
infection" (after my father had been in pain some time).  They gave him
anti-biotics and the swelling left.  -chris