[MOL] Fwd: Attention WalMart Shoppers [01278] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Attention WalMart Shoppers

Sorry folks but this just cracked me up.  Must be the late hours I'm
keeping!

---- Begin included message ----
Thought you might get a kick out of this :-)
Love,
Amy

http://profiles.msn.com.

---- Begin included message ----