[MOL] the fun stuff [01265] Medicine On Line

[MOL] the fun stuff

Dear Friend:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

''Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home
for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time''

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!

Before you say ''Bull'' , please read the following. This is the letter you
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
this letter on the internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this program described
below , to see if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.Their
findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO.  Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can follow the
simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with
only $25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY &
RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY
WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say:

''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached many times
before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to
see what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
required. To my astonishment, I received total $ 610,470.00 in 21
weeks, with money still coming in''.
			Pam Hedland,  Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial:

''This program has been around for a long time but I never believed in
it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I decided to
gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3
weeks later the money started to come in. First month I only made
$240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00.
So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program,I have made
over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in this
program is to follow the simple steps and NOT  change anything .''

More testimonials later but first,

** PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE **

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily
and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN
and AGAIN !!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR
FINANCIAL DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

**** Order all 5 reports shown on the list below.

**** For each report, send $5  CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and  YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next
to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON
YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail
problems.

**** When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5
reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your
computer and resell them.  YOUR TOTAL COST $5  X 5 = $25.00.

**** Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5
reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer
so they will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who
will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep
it on your desk in case something happen to your computer.

****.IMPORTANT -  DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other
than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose
out on majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this
works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it.

Remember, this  method has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT
work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five
thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this way.
Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened.
So Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed.
Because if you do, it will not work for you.   Remember, honesty reaps
the reward!!!

1.. After you have ordered  all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This
person has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their
fortune.
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT #4 down TO REPORT
#5.

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT #3 down TO REPORT
#4.

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT #2 down TO REPORT
#3.

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT #1 down TO REPORT

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY!

Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on
your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.Save this
on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data.

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where
to find thousands of free classified ads and  much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to  get this venture going:

METHOD #1 : BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we
will assume You and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each.
Let's also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the
response could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2% . Also
many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of
only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a
0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.Those 10 people
responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out
of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's = 100
people responded and ordered Report # 2. Those 100 people mail out
5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to
that is 1000 orders for Report # 3. Those 1000 people send out 5,000
e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2%
response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 people
send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million)
e-mails.  The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH = $500,000.00 (half
million).

Your total income in this example is:
1..... $50  +
2..... $500+
3..... $5,000+
4..... $50,000  +
5..... $500,000  ..
.....  Grand Total = $555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER
HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF
MONEY !
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for
a moment what would happen if everyone, or half or even one 4th
of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are
over 150 million people on the internet worldwide and counting.
Believe me,  many people will do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 :BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds
of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the internet
will easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with
Method # 1 and add METHOD #2 as you go along.

For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the Report
they ordered. That's it . Always provide same day service on all
orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your
name and address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise
until they receive the report.

_______________AVAILABLE REPORTS__________________

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY.

Notes: Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping
it in atleast 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write
the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR
E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
REPORT #1 "The Insiders Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net"
Order Report #1 from:

Ed King
120 West 44th Street, Suite 306
New York, New York  10036
REPORT # 2: "The Insiders Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net"
Order Report # 2 from:

Gary Stevens
18102 138th. Ave.S.E.
Yelm, WA. 98597
REPORT #3: "The Secret to Multilevel marketing on the Net"
Order Report #3 from:

D&P Systems
P.O. Box 3566
Peachtree City, GA 30269
U.S.A.
REPORT #4: "How to become a millionaire utilizing MLM & the Net"
Order Report #4 from:

Arnold Larsen
P.O. Box 17622
Sarasota, FL. 34276
U.S.A.
REPORT #5: "HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FREE"
Order Report #5 from:

Alex  Diamond
9903 Santa Monica Blvd;
Apt. # 405
Beverly Hills, Ca 90212
U.S.A.

$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES$$ $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should
receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received
100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the
system is already working for you , and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER :  Every time your name is
moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a different report.
You can KEEP TRACK  of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO
GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF
E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is
NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business!!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:

"You have just received information that can give you financial
freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK  and  JUST A LITTLE
BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few weeks
and months than you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change
it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to
e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your name and
address in Report #1 and moved others to #2...........#5 as instructed
above. One of the people you send this to may send out 100,000 or
more e-mails and your name will be on everyone of them. Remember
though, the more you send out the more potential customers you will
reach. So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials
and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU
NOW!
********************* MORE  TESTIMONIALS  ***************************

''My name is Mitchell. My wife , Jody and I live in Chicago.I am an
accountant with a major  U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good
money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my
knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it
wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few
days later she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her,
and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't
work.  Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50
$47,200.00   all cash!  I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her
''hobby''.
			Mitchell Wolf,  M.D. , Chicago, Illinois
' Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided
that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my  money back.I was
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with
orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks.  The nice thing about
this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't
a better investment with a faster return and so big''.
			Dan Sondstrom, Alberta,Canada
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact
to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I
did not delete this one! I made more than  $490,000 on my first try and
all the money came within 22 weeks''.
			Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little
cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10
days the money started to come in.  My first month I made $ 20,
560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet''.
			Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301.
per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. Further transmission
to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to :   Sophie530@email.com  with the word Remove in
the subject line. This message is not intended for residents in the State
of Washington, screening of addresses has been done to the best of
our technical ability.