[MOL] Blood Markers [01262] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Blood Markers

My wife is undergoing post cancer operation chemotherapy; pursuant to weekly
blood tests her Doctor observed "an increase in certain blood markers" and
ordered an ultrasound test of liver. I would like to find out more about
blood markers without encroaching on Dr. Finkler's valuable time. Would
appreciate hearing from some one on this subject.
Burt Jones...brtjns@cs.com