Have a Coke and a Smile!!
Just when you thought you knew everything....
1. In many states the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the truck
to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
2. You can put a t-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl. Let the
"real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean.
4. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
5. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a
crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
6. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola
the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
7. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the
bolt for several minutes.
8. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan; wrap
ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is
remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a
9. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy
clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola
help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. It's pH is 2.8. It
dissolve a nail in about four days.
2. To carry Coca Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use
Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly Corrosive materials.
3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of their
trucks for about 20 years!