Re: [MOL] Chris [01241] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

In a message dated 10/28/2000 4:30:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
firefly@islc.net writes:

> Thanks so much for your explanation of asthma.  How's your Dad doing?  Your
>  friend, lillian
Not an explanation, really; just my experience with it.
Hard to say, Lillian, some days he's OK, others so-so.  This was an off-chemo
week, so he's eating well.  I thank God for that much.  -chris