From: owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
[mailto:owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com]On Behalf Of Joicy
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 6:55 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] Our beautiful son has gone to heaven

Dearest Vicci, I was so very sorry to hear your news about Richie, and my
heart just aches for you. He fought a valiant fight, but so did you, my
friend. I know the way you've been there for him, and it has been a long
battle which he had the courage to fight because of you and your endless
support and love for him. Good-byes are very hard, but is indeed just a
temporary one.

I will be with you all tomorrow in spirit, as you celebrate Rich's life.
Some of the Scriptures that always give me hope and comfort are Psalm 139
and of course the 23rd Psalm. Also John 14:1-6. I am sure you pastor will
have some other good suggestions.

Please know that I am here for you, and that you and your family are in my
prayers. Love, Joicy