[MOL] adeno carcinoma [01227] Medicine On Line

[MOL] adeno carcinoma

My sister has been diagnosed with adeno carcinoma.They have found the
cancer in her liver,lung,uterus & spleen area. We do not know what stage
it is in as of yet. Doctors
believe the cancer is caused from radiation treatment she received for
non-hodgkins lymphoma 17 years ago.  She has been told that this type of
cancer is hard to treat. She
also suffered a heart attack 9 years ago and  her heart condition may be
a factor as to what type of treatment if any she can receive. She is 38
years old. Any information regarding conventional and alternative
treatments would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Lance Fromhart
lfromhart@hotmail.com