Re: [MOL] Update on Chuck and Lillian [01223] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on Chuck and Lillian

Title: Re: [MOL] Update on Chuck and Lillian

Lillian, please just take it easy and get better! We all know how very devoted you are to MOL, but right now you need to just take care of YOU!!

Re: the asthma, I understand that many, many more people are suffering from this than ever before, and it has become a big problem, and also that one can have an asthma attack without having asthma. Hopefully your Dr. will get things on track for you quickly. We all will be keeping you in heavy-duty prayers. Love, Joicy

Hello friends, have been keeping up as much as I can.  Chuck is doing very well and I have not improved.  Went to my doctor today ad he feels t is my heart; so I will hear from him Monday for tests.  I still think it was an asthma attack; but what do I know?  My doctor said anyone can have a asthma attack at any stage in life and yet not have asthma.  Has anyone heard of this?  Just the same I am playing it cool., do next to nothing and sleeping away. Missing all of you, love, lillian

www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html <http://www.angelfire.com/sc/molangels/index.html>