[MOL] Update on Chuck and Lillian [01214] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Update on Chuck and Lillian

Hello friends, have been keeping up as much as I can.  Chuck is doing very well and I have not improved.  Went to my doctor today ad he feels t is my heart; so I will hear from him Monday for tests.  I still think it was an asthma attack; but what do I know?  My doctor said anyone can have a asthma attack at any stage in life and yet not have asthma.  Has anyone heard of this?  Just the same I am playing it cool., do next to nothing and sleeping away. Missing all of you, love, lillian