Re: [MOL] Gene cell therapy/REPLY TO OLIVIA [01213] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Gene cell therapy/REPLY TO OLIVIA

How has it been going for you Olivia?  Listed below is a browser site that
will link you to all the information you need regarding gene cell therapy.
They have had good success with this; except for a case of a teenage boy at
the Univ. of Penna. trial who died.  I never heard all the details; but it
raised a ruckus.  Everything else I read is positive; so I am thinking this
is sad; but perhaps a fluke.  Take care and much luck, warmly, lillian

http://alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query=gene+cel
l+therapy&exec=FAST+Search

more....