[MOL] From Chris - Trick or Treat [01204] Medicine On Line

[MOL] From Chris - Trick or Treat

Just a chuckle here.

Tonight is our Trick or Treat night.  I took my dog out to see all the
activity.  He got into the Halloween spirit by HOWLING for all he's worth the
whole time - at every one and at all the other neighborhood dogs!  And my
(solid black) cat sat in the window with the electric candle flickering
staring the dog down!  It was really cute.  -chris