Re: [MOL] Beav Here Coome the Prayers.... [01196] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Beav Here Coome the Prayers....

Hi Nanc;
   Hav't heard from you, am wondering if you are getting my e-mails?  The pain is really getting worse for my husband. His cancer has spread in his right hip and is really
bearing down on pelvic bone. It is hard for him to sit up for any length of time now. They put him on dilado(s.p.) a very strong pain med. it is kind of scary giving it him
with all his other meds. for it can really slow down breathing.. So far so good. Nurse is coming out today to help me with it. Hav't had any time at all for my horse lately. I
am going to get a picture scanned and send it to you of my saddle. It is beautiful. Got to go.  Prayers for you and your family. It is sooo hard and I wish it would just get
over with.  Love u,   Beav