[MOL] AS SEEN ON TV!! [01187] Medicine On Line

[MOL] AS SEEN ON TV!!

WORK AT HOME USING YOUR COMPUTER!!!

Hello ,

You can earn $46,000 or more in next the 90 days
sending e-mail.

Seem impossible? Read on for details (no, there is no
"catch")...

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"

Thank you for your time and Interest.

This is the letter you've been reading about in the
news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet,
a major nightly news program recently devoted an
entire show to the investigation of the program
described below, to see if it really can make people
money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program
was legal. Their findings proved once and for all that
there are, absolutely no laws prohibiting the
participation in the program. This has helped to show
people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to
make some extra money at home.

The results of this show has been truly remarkable. So
many people are participating that those involved are
doing, much better than ever before. Since everyone
makes more as more people try it out, its been very
exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand
once you experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be
interested in taking a look at. It can be started with
VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is
TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $46,000 in less
than 90 days! Please read
the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.
It does not require you to come into contact with
people, do any hard work, and best of all, you never
have to leave the house except to get the mail. If you
believe that someday you'll get that big break that
you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the
instructions, and your dreams will come true.

This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works
perfectly...100% EVERY
TIME. Email is the sales tool of the future. Take
advantage of this non-commercialized method of
advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more
people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your
piece of this action!!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained
respectability. It is being taught in the Harvard
Business School, and both Stanford Research and the
Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and
65% of all goods and services will be sold through
multi-level methods by the mid to late 1990's.

This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the
3,500,000 millionaires in
the WORLD, 20% ( 700,000) made their fortune in the
last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show
that over 100 people become millionaires everyday
through Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the
summer Donald Trump (A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE
WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE WORLD) made an appearance on the
David Letterman
show. Dave asked him what he would do if he lost
everything and had to start
over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he
would find a good network marketing company and get to
work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He
looked out at the audience and dead-panned his
response "That's why I'm sitting up here and you are
all sitting out there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income.
Direct commissions from sales you make yourself and
commissions from sales made by people you introduce to
the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means
investing time or money once and getting paid again
and again and again. In network marketing, it also
means getting paid for the work of others.

This program is currently being utilized in more than
50 different countries across the world.

The enclosed INF0RMATION is something I almost let
slip through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I
re-read everything and gave some thought and study to
it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the
corporation I worked at for the past twelve years
down-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own
business. Over the past year, I incurred many
unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family,
friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was
taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem
to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow
against my home to support my family and struggling
business. AT
THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my life
and I am writing to share the experience in hopes that
this will change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail.
Six month's prior to receiving this program I had been
sending away for INF0RMATION on various business
opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too
difficult for me to comprehend or the initial
investment was too much for me to risk to see if they
would work or not. One claimed that I would make a
million dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd
have to write a book to make it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received
this program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it,
they just got my name off a mailing list. THANK
GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times,
to make sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't
believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I
could invest as much as I wanted to start, without
putting me further into debt. After I got a pencil and
paper and figured it out, I would at least get my
money back. But like most of you I was still a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects
of it all. So I checked it out with the US Post Office
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed that it is
indeed legal! After determining the program was LEGAL
and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails. It cost me about
$15 for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail
is that I don't need any money for printing to send
out the program, and because all of my orders are
fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I
am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you
off, but I promised myself that I would not "rip-off"
anyone, no matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive
orders for REPORT #1. By January 13, I had received 26
orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at
least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU
DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first
step in making $46,000 in 90 days was done.

By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT
#2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR
REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE
REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $46,000 GOAL."
Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I
needed. So I sat back and relaxed.

By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received
$42,000 with more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new
car. Please take time to read the attached program, IT
WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember, it won't
work if you don't try it. This program does work, but
you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of
not trying to place your name in a different place. It
won't work, you'll lose out on a lot of money! In
order for this program to work, you must meet your
goal of 20+ orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for
REPORT #2 and you will make $46,000 or more in 90
days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am
sorry. It really is a great opportunity with little
cost or risk to you. If you choose to participate,
follow the program and you will be on your way to
financial security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are if
financial trouble like I was, or you want to start
your own business, consider this a sign. I DID!

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke
-------------------------A

PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and
reports, you should have concluded that such a
program, and one that is legal, could not have been
created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a
profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979 my
business began falling off. I was doing the same
things that were previously successful for me, but it
wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't
me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had
replaced the stable economy that had been with us
since 1945.
I don't have to tell you what happened to the
unemployment rate... because many of you know from
first hand experience. There were more failures and
bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what
they were doing invested wisely and moved up. Those
who did not, including those who never had anything to
save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of the
poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE
POOR GET POORER." The traditional methods of making
money will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich",
inflation will see to that.

You have just received INF0RMATION that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO
RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can make
more money in the next few months than you have ever
imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of
this money, nor anyone else who has provided a
testimonial for this program. I have already made over
4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program
after sending out over 1,600,000 programs. Now I have
several offices that make this and several other
programs here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not
change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it
is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting
report to everyone you can think of. One of the people
you send this to may send out 100,000 or more...and
your name will be on everyone of them! Remember
though, the more you send out the more potential
customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, INF0RMATION,
materials and opportunity to become financially
independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

"THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I
almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY
THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could
happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it,
you will still make a lot of money! You will
definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts you
have will vanish when your first orders
come in. IT WORKS! Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY
TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $46,000 or
more in the next 90 days. Before you say "BULL...
", please read this program carefully. This is not a
chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
opportunity. Basically, this is what you do:

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling our
products. Because of the global nature of the
internet, you will be able to recruit new multi-level
business partners from all over the world, and we
offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS
COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not
involved in personal selling. You do it privately in
your own home, store or office. This is the GREATEST
Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere.

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below(you
can't sell them if you don't order them).

a. For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER
OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS,
and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem)
to the person whose name appears on the list next to
the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

b. When you place your order, make sure you order each
of the five reports. You will need all five reports so
that you can save them on your computer and resell
them.

c. Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail,
each of the five reports. Save them on your computer
so they will be accessible for you to send to the
1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people
who are listed next to each report, or their sequence
on the list, in any way other than is instructed below
in steps "a" through "g" or you will lose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way
this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if you
change it. Remember, this method has been tested, and
if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the five reports, take this
advertisement and REM0VE
the name and address under REPORT #5. This person has
made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting
their $46,000! Also, change the name of the company,
the address, and the REM0VE e-mail address on the top
of this document to your own.

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to
REPORT #5.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to
REPORT #4.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to
REPORT #3.

f. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
REPORT #2.

g. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address
ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified
list of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO
changes to the instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically
nothing (surely you can afford $25). You obviously
already have an Internet connection and e-mail is
FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the
internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you
with invaluable marketing INF0RMATION which includes
how to send bulk e-mails, where to find thousands of
free classified ads and much, much more.

In addition you will be provided with INF0RMATION on
Internet Marketing Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING
RESOURCES(IMR): This is one the premiere internet
marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club provides a
forum where internet marketers from all over the world
can exchange ideas and secrets on Internet Marketing.
In addition, members of this club are provided free
internet marketing tools and services for the
Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.

They will provide you with free bulk e-mail software
and up to 1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses each week.
This club will provide you with hundreds of free
resources which include: How to obtain free web sites,
how to obtain top rankings in search engines for your
web-site, how to send bulk e-mail into AOL and
CompuServe, how to market your products on newsgroups,
free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin
boards, banner ads and much
more.

There are two primary methods of building your
downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
how it goes, and we'll assume you and all those
involved send out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also
assume that the mailing receives a 0.3% response.
Using a good list the response could be much better.
Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands
of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this
example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.3%
response, that is only 6 orders for REPORT #1. Those 6
people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for
a total of 12,000. Out of those 0.3%, 36 people
respond and order REPORT #2. Those 36 mail out 2,000
programs each for a total of 72,000. The 0.3% response
to that is 216 orders for REPORT #3. Those 216 send
out 2,000 programs each for a 432,000 total. The 0.3%
response to that is 1,296 orders for REPORT #4. Those
1,296 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,592,000
total. The 0.3% response to that is 7,776 orders for
REPORT #5.

That's 7,776 $5 bills for you, CASH!!! Your total
income in this example is$30 + $180 + $1,080+ $6,480 +
$38,880 for a total of $46,650!!!

REMEMBER, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,994 OUT OF THE 2,000
PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND
TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT
WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000
PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many people
will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost to
participate in this is practically nothing. You
obviously already have an internet connection and
e-mail is FREE!!!

REPORT #2 and #5 will show you the best methods for
bulk emailing, tell you where to obtain free bulk
e-mail software and where to obtain e-mail lists and
show you how to send out 1,000,000 e-mails for free.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive,
and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.
Let's say you decide to start small just to see how
well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 6
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a
lot of FREE ads on the internet will EASILY get a
larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in
YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 6 downline members. Follow
this example to achieve
the STAGGERING results below.

1st level--your 6 members with $5 ($5 x
6).......................$30
2nd level--6 members from those 6 ($5 x
36)...................$180
3rd level--6 members from those 36 ($5 x
216)............ $1,080
4th level--6 members from those 216 ($5 x
1,296)........ $6,480
5th level-6 members from those 1,296 ($5 x 7,776)...
.$38,880
........$46,650

Remember, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruit 6 people each. Think for a moment what
would happen if they got 20 people to participate!
Many people will get 100's of participants! THINK
ABOUT IT!

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS
PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will
guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR
name and address on it, will be prompt because they
can't advertise until they receive the report!
AVAILABLE REPORTS
*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:
ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (US CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT
CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST
CLASS MAIL Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping
it in at least two sheets of paper. On one of those
sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of the
report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and
(c) your name & postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free
on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

Scott Lundergan
4799-J Walden Circle
Orlando, Florida 32811

--------

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail
on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Ryan Doyle
3327 Boyce Ln.
San Diego, CA 92105

---
REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Ben Glinsky
3532 Governor Dr.
University City, CA 92122

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the
Power of Multilevel
Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM

Charles Nelson
1952 Chalcedony St.
Pacific Beach, CA 92109

:REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"

ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

Don Trumble
937 Woodacre Dr.
Boulder City, NV. 89005

There are currently more than 175,000,000 people
on-line worldwide!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt,
professional, and follow the directions
accurately.

* Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will
have them when the orders start coming in because:
When you
receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
requestedproduct/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you
follow the instructions
exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL
SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within
two weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails
until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you
don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails until
you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT
#2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already
working for you, and the cash will continue to roll
in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you
are placed in front of a
DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS
by watching which report people are ordering from you.
If you want to generate more income, send another
batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start the
whole process again! There is no limit to the income
you will generate from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program. Please answer one
question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the
answer is yes, please look at the following facts
about this program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST
ANYTHING TO SHIP!

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT COST YOU
ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET AND THE
POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO DISTRIBUTE YOUR
PRODUCT ALL OVER THE WORLD!

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR INITIAL $25
INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE FROM THIS
PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it
EXACTLY! Especially the rule of not trying to place
your name in a different position, it won't work and
you'll lose a lot of potential income. I'm living
proof that it works. It really is a great opportunity
to make relatively easy money, with little cost to
you. If you do choose to participate, follow the
program exactly,
and you'll be on your way to financial security. Fred
Dellaca, Westport, New
Zealand

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in
Chicago, IL. I am a cost accountant with a major US
Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I
received the program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing,
spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in
with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was
ready to lay the old "I told you so" on her when the
thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me! Within
two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within
45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I
was shocked! I was sure that I had it all figured and
that it wouldn't work. I AM a believer now. I have
joined Jody in her "hobby." I did have seven more
years until retirement, but I think of the "rat race"
and
it's not for me. We owe it all to MLM. Mitchell Wolf
MD., Chicago, IL

The main reason for this letter is to convince you
that this system is honest, lawful, extremely
profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of
money in a short time. I was approached several times
before I checked this out. I joined just to see what
one could expect in return for the minimal effort and
money required. To my astonishment, I received
$36,470.00 in the
first 14 weeks, with money still coming in. Sincerely
yours, Pam Hedland Halmstad,
Sweden

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks
to make up my mind to participate in this plan. But
conservative that I am, I decided that the initial
investment was so little that there was just no way
that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my
money back. I surprised when I found my medium-size
post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it
got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my
mail at the window. I'll make more money this year
than any 10 years of my life before. The nice thing
about this deal is that it doesn't matter where people
live. There simply isn't a better investment with a
faster return.
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but
later I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try.
Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another
copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed another
program, ..11 months passed then it came...I didn't
delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on the
first try!!
Mohamed, Cairo, Egypt

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We
have quit our jobs, and
will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the
interest on our money. The
only way on earth that this plan will work for you is
if you do it. For your
sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up this
golden opportunity. Good
luck and happy spending! Sam Lee Suva, Fiji Islands

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD
TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a
business, registering a business name, learning how
income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office
of the Small Business Administration (a Federal
agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free help and answers to
questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers
free help via telephone and free seminars about
business tax requirements. Your earnings and results
are highly dependent on your activities and
advertising. This letter constitutes no guarantees
stated nor implied. In the event that it is determined
that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any kind,
that guarantee is now void. Any testimonials or
amounts of earnings listed in this letter may be
factual or non-verifiable. If you have any question of
the legality of this letter contact the Office of
Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federal
Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection in
Washington DC.