[MOL] Fwd: Cute [01182] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Cute

---- Begin included message ----

These are cute.

A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin, 5, and Ryan, 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their mother saw an opportunity for a moral lesson. If Jesus were sitting here, He would say, "Let my brother have the first pancake. I can wait."
Kevin turned to his younger brother and said, "Ryan, you be Jesus."

A father was at the beach with his children when his four-year-old son ran upto  him, grabbed his hand, and led him to the shore, where a seagull lay dead. "Daddy, what happened to him?" the son asked.  "He died and went to Heaven," the dad replied. The boy thought a moment  and then said, "Did God throw him back down?"

After the church service a little boy told the pastor, "When I grow up,  I'm going to give you some money." "Well, thank you," the pastor replied,  "but why?" "Because my daddy says you're one of the poorest preachers we've ever had."

A wife invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned to their six-year-old daughter and said, "Would you like to say the blessing?" "I  wouldn't know what to say," the girl replied. "Just say what you hear  Mommy say," the wife answered. The daughter bowed her head and said,
"Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner?"

A mother was teaching her three-year-old The Lord's Prayer. For several  evenings at bedtime, the child repeated it after the mother. Then one night the child was ready to solo. The mother listened with pride to the carefully enunciated words, right up to the end. "And lead us not into
temptation, but deliver us some e-mail"...

A little boy opened the big and old family Bible with fascination, and looked at the old pages as he turned them. Suddenly, something fell out of the Bible, and he picked it up and looked at it closely. It was an old leaf from a tree that had been pressed in between the pages. "Momma, look what I found," the boy called out.  "What have you got there, dear?" his mother asked.
With astonishment in the young boy's voice, he answered: "I think it's Adam's  suit!"

Six-year-old Angie and her four-year-old brother Joel were sitting together in church. Joel giggled, sang, and talked out loud. Finally, his big sister had enough. "You're not supposed to talk out loud in church."   "Why? Who's going to stop me?" Joel asked.
Angie pointed to the back of the church and said, "See those two men standing by the door? They're hushers."

A father was reading Bible stories to his young son. He read, "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city, but his wife looked back and was turned to salt." His son asked, "What happened to the flea?"

Do You Yahoo!?
---- End included message ----