Re: [MOL] Pain [01151] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Pain

Is there any possibility of your brother having the two treatments
separately?  I just finished two weeks of combined chemo and radiation.
I didn't have your brother's problems but it sure messed up my mind.  I
lost my short term memory and went through a period of great
disorientation.  Anyway, it can't hurt to ask.  Claire